Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

| December 18, 2018

Scroll to top

Top

No Comments

Family: Allergic Boy, 3, Died After Being Given Sandwich -

A heartbroken New York family is mourning a 3-year-old boy whose death they say was completely preventable. Elijah was given a grilled cheese sandwich at a Harlem daycare on Nov. 3 “despite them knowing and having documented that he has a severe allergy to dairy,” family members write on a…
Newser

Submit a Comment