This policy does not apply to information about you collected by third party websites and offerings linked to or otherwise accessible from DailyBusinessNews.com. The information collected or received by third parties is subject to their own privacy policies.
Collection of Your DBN Information
We collect or receive information about you when you interact with DailyBusinessNews.com. Registering with DailyBusinessNews.com is optional and we may collect information even if you do not register. Depending on how you use DailyBusinessNews.com Services, your DailyBusinessNews.com information may include:
- registration-related information (such as name, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, birth date, or gender);
- information about the DailyBusinessNews.com Services that you use, how frequently you use them (such as your use of email or instant messenger); and your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented on DailyBusinessNews.com or other features made available by DailyBusinessNews.com, including those available on third party websites;
- information about the searches you perform through DailyBusinessNews.com Services and how you use the results of those searches;
- personal financial information related to the use of DailyBusinessNews.com financial features. Your use of DailyBusinessNews.com financial features is subject to additional terms.
- transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, billing or shipping information, or a history of products purchased through DailyBusinessNews.com);
- customer service information about you as an DailyBusinessNews.com user;
- location data and other information about mobile devices used to access and interact with DailyBusinessNews.com; or
- other information specifically related to your use of particular DailyBusinessNews.com services or offerings, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by DailyBusinessNews.com.
Your DailyBusinessNews.com information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information, information about households, and other information which we may append or match to your DailyBusinessNews.com information.
DailyBusinessNews.com may also receive or collect certain technical information when you use our services. This may include: the type of browser or operating system you are using, your manner of connecting to the Internet and the name of your Internet service provider; your Internet protocol address; information about DailyBusinessNews.com services that you used prior to registering with DailyBusinessNews.com; and data relating to computer malfunctions or problems occurring when you use your computer with DailyBusinessNews.com services. Additionally, we may collect information about other software on your computer for the limited purpose of protecting your security or improving your online experience.
How Your DailyBusinessNews.com Information is used
Your DailyBusinessNews.com information is used for purposes that include:
- to operate and improve the sites, services, and offerings available through DailyBusinessNews.com;
- to personalize the content and advertisements provided to you (including to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers);
- to fulfill your requests for products, programs, and services;
- to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
- to conduct research about your use of DailyBusinessNews.com; and
- to help offer you other products, programs, or services that may be of interest.
DailyBusinessNews.com may use information about your use of certain communication tools; however, DailyBusinessNews.com does not read your private online communications when you use DailyBusinessNews.com communications tools without your consent.
Sharing of Your DailyBusinessNews.com Information
The contents of your online communications, as well as other information about you as an DailyBusinessNews.com user, may be accessed and disclosed in response: to lawful governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena), in other circumstances in which DailyBusinessNews.com has a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by an DailyBusinessNews.com user, that an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person, when necessary either to protect the rights or property of DailyBusinessNews.com, or for us to render the service you have requested.
Please note that if you use DailyBusinessNews.com communications tools to disclose information about yourself publicly (for example, in chat rooms or online message boards made available by DailyBusinessNews.com), others outside of DailyBusinessNews.com may obtain access to information you provide.
DailyBusinessNews.com offerings may include features or functionalities provided by third parties. In the process of providing such functionalities within DailyBusinessNews.com services, your browser may automatically send certain technical information to the third party provider. The use of these third-party provided features or functionalities is subject to their own privacy policies.
Business partners or other third parties may receive data about groups of DailyBusinessNews.com users, but do not receive information that personally identifies you.
We may use agents and contractors in order to help operate DailyBusinessNews.com. Their use of information is limited to these purposes.
In the event that ownership of DailyBusinessNews.com was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition, or transfer to another company, your DailyBusinessNews.com information may be transferred. If such a transfer results in a material change in the use of your DailyBusinessNews.com information, you will be provided notice about the choices you have to decline to permit such a transfer.
Display of Advertising
Your DailyBusinessNews.com information may be used for the presentation of advertisements. DailyBusinessNews.com may use ad networks to customize and display advertising on DailyBusinessNews.com Services. DailyBusinessNews.com may share certain information about you as a user (such as age, zip code, or other information we have collected or received) with certain ad network and service providers to help them deliver more relevant content and advertisements through their networks.
- DailyBusinessNews.com provides you with access to your registration information for free.
- DailyBusinessNews.com information may be used to provide marketing offers to you. These preferences do not apply to communications that are directly related to your registration with DailyBusinessNews.com, or the fulfillment of a specific transaction you have requested (for example, a service advisory from DailyBusinessNews.com, or an acknowledgment of a purchase order).
- To learn more about your choices related to online advertising please emails firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also be offered the ability to manage and control information collected or used when you use these services.
Our Commitment to Security
DailyBusinessNews.com Services are intended for a general audience, and children under the age of thirteen should not register without the consent of a parent or guardian.
How to Contact Us
European Union Residents: DailyBusinessNews.com adheres to all applicable laws, of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement, and is registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor Program.