Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

| June 29, 2017

Scroll to top

Top

bomber Archives -

Bomber Said to Have Pleaded ‘Forgive Me’ Before UK Blast

May 26, 2017 |

The suspect in the deadly Manchester concert bombing was driven by what he saw as unjust treatment of Arabs in Britain, a relative said Thursday, confirming he made a final phone call in which he pleaded: “Forgive me.” Salman Abedi was particularly upset by the killing last year of a…
Newser

CNN

Manchester bomber visited Libya weeks before attack

May 24, 2017 |

The 22-year-old behind the deadly bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester was linked to a wider network and had returned to Britain from Libya just days before launching his attack, officials say.
CNN.com – RSS Channel – World

Officials: Manchester Bomber Was Trained Overseas

May 24, 2017 |

As Britain mourns the 22 people killed in Monday night’s attack on an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, authorities are scouring the record of alleged suicide bomber Salman Abedi. ISIS has claimed credit for the attack, though sources tell NBC that the 22-year-old Manchester resident of Libyan descent also had…
Newser